November 28, 2018/LafargeHolcim
LafargeHolcim is executing at full speed on its Strategy 2022 – “Building for Growth”. In the course of the year the company has delivered solid results, developed positive momentum and showed significant progress at increasing profitable growth. At today’s Capital Markets Day senior leaders will give further updates on performance and strategy delivery.
Jan Jenisch, CEO: “Our performance in 2018 shows that execution of Strategy 2022 – “Building for Growth’ is at full speed. We have simplified the organization and are ahead of target with our SG&A savings program. With the recent divestment of our Indonesia operations we reached a major milestone in focusing our portfolio which allowed us to accelerate deleveraging. At the same time we aggressively move forward in Aggregates and Ready-Mix Concrete. These results are strong proof points for our Strategy 2022 and we will continue delivering across all value drivers.”
The 2018 full year targets are confirmed as follows:
- Net Sales growth of 4 to 6 percent on a like-for-like basis
- Recurring EBITDA growth of 3 to 5 percent on a like-for-like basis
In 2019, the solid global market demand is expected to continue. As part of its full year targets 2019 the company expects:
- Net Sales growth of 3 to 5 percent on a like-for-like basis, delivering target of Strategy 2022
- Recurring EBITDA growth of minimum 5 percent on a like-for-like basis, delivering target of Strategy 2022
- Accelerate deleveraging, achieve 2 times or less1 Net Debt to Recurring EBITDA ratio by end of 2019
The Capital Markets Day will take place at Bardon Hill, the site of one of Europe’s largest aggregates quarries. Aggregate Industries, the company’s UK business, will display its leading position as an integrated provider of building materials solutions. In the UK, Aggregate Industries recorded net sales of CHF 1.7 billion in 2017 and has around 4,000 employees at 200 sites.